Dinner & breakfast packages
We offer dinner on Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun night of the Summer House followed by breakfast on Fri, Sat and Sun mornings (no breakfast on Monday.)
Guests sit at long tables with access to the bar for drinks. Dinner & breakfast are buffet style.
Cuisine is vegan / vegetarian with a mix of healthy veg and hearty proteins. There is no longer a meat option.
We can cater for gluten-free guests and other dietary requirements — please enter this on the form at the time of booking. Those with extreme dietary requirements or disabilities can have plates prepared and handed to them.
Dining is an extra not included in a standard ticket and must be reserved on the booking page.
NB: Below is the menu from the 2018 event as a guideline. The 2019 menu will vary and is TBC, to be published shortly.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Buffet style: All breakfasts include selection of Fresh Fruits, Greek Style Yoghurt, Homemade Granola & Strawberry Compote, Jams, Honey & Preserves, with a selection of Bread and Fresh Juice, Tea & Coffee. Cooked elements vary daily as listed below. Wherever eggs or dairy are listed a vegan option will be available.
Thursday 8am–9.20 am
Smashed Avocado & Broad Beans, Mint & Lemon Oil on Toasted Sourdough served with Sesame Scrambled Eggs -
Friday 8am–9.20 am
Classic Spanish Tortilla with Sun Blushed Tomatoes & Coriander
Free Range Egg, Tomato & Mature Cheddar Shakshuka
- Pistachio & Orange Falafel with Beetroot Hummus & Pita Bread
- Roasted Courgette with Lemon & Thyme and Topped with Fresh Feta
- Turmeric Roasted Cauliflower, Fresh Mint, Pickled Grapes, Toasted Sunflower Seeds & Yoghurt Dressing
- Roasted Apple, Cinnamon & Chocolate Cake
- Slow Roasted Butternut Squash Tagine served with Rich Tomato Sauce & Preserve Lemon
- Quinoa Tabbouleh, 5 Herbs, Sultanas & Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Grilled Broccoli, Crispy Kale, Pickled Mushroom with Pomegranate & Balsamic Dressing
- Baked Italian Plum Clafoutis with Almond Frangipane
- Heritage Carrot & Cannellini Beans Shepherd’s Pie with Crushed New Potato, Lemon & Curly Parsley
- Charred Mediterranean Vegetable Tian with Basil Pesto
- Puy Lentil, heritage Tomato & Scallion Tabbouleh served with Feta Cheese & Dijon Vinaigrette
- Slow Roasted Lamb Shank & Fresh Mint Sauce
- Beetroot & Trio Chocolates & Pecan Brownie
- Aubergine Parmigianino, Heritage Tomato, Freshly Picked Basil & Pine Nuts
- Red Pepper Piperade, Red Onion, Toasted Cashew & Rocket
- Beetroot & Apple Salad, Toasted Pumpkin Seed & Pomegranate Vinaigrette
- Marinated Beef Bavette with Marjoram & Sicilian Lemon
- Blueberry & Poppy Seed Muffin with Hazelnut