Finding kink events to go to is usually as easy as typing something into a Search Engine, but learning how to play in a kinky environment is bit harder. The only classes are usually very expensive 1-on-1 sessions, or too Specific Interest, and you may not even be interested in that portion of Kink. Four years ago a few of us got together and decided to propose the Fungeon, a safe place at the Summer House to experiment with and learn new kinks — but also a place to talk about things light heartedly, as there's too much seriousness in it all!
This year join the Fungeon Crew to learn new skills and fine-tune the ones you already have. No question is too silly, and remember, above all the purpose of this is to have Fun in the Dungeon!
• Intro to the Fungeon: Meet the crew and have a walk through our equipment which will leave you eager to play throughout the weekend.
• KINK 101: Want to learn about Kink and BDSM in general, or have questions about anything? Come along for a cool Q&A session, no judgement!
• Impact Play 101; Or, How to Hurt Your Partner In A Really Good Way But Not So Much That It Hurts In A Bad Way. We’ll be exploring the different kinds of hitty things you can use on people, good techniques with different bodies and aftercare! Bring your own tools and we can teach you how to use it.
• Anatomie Studios presents: We are so very proud to have one of the best rope schools in the UK at this year’s Summer House. Join Rupert as they teach you how to wrap yourself/partner in coils of pleasure and pain. There will be two opportunities to join Anatomie during the weekend because we know that …everyone loves rope!
• Fungeon Party! Come along and test out what you’ve learnt over the weekend with your friends, lovers or metamours. Make sure you bring along your own equipment as
• Free Play: Come and have a chilled out play with friends or ask any questions that have arisen over the weekend!