Finding kink events to go to is usually as easy as typing something into a Search Engine, but learning how to play in a kinky environment is bit harder. The only classes are usually very expensive 1-on-1 sessions, or too Specific Interest, and you may not even be interested in that portion of Kink. Four years ago a few of us got together and decided to propose the Fungeon, a safe place at the Summer House to experiment with and learn new kinks — but also a place to talk about things light heartedly, as there's too much seriousness in it all!
This year come and join Bea, Ben, Jon and Phopy as we help introduce you to new skills and fine-tune the ones you already have. no question is too silly, and remember, above all the purpose of this is to have Fun in the Dungeon!
- Intro to the Fungeon: Meet the crew that are going to be helping you out throughout the weekend!
- KINK 101: Want to learn about Kink and BDSM in general, or have questions about anything? Come along for a cool Q&A session, no judgement!
- String Flingers*: Learn about Shibari, or Rope Play, in a safe and fun environment. Beginners absolutely welcome! - with Bea and Anna
- Intro: Welcome to the Fungeon
- Free Play
- Impact Play; Or, How to Hurt Your Partner In A Really Good Way But Not So Much That It Hurts In A Bad Way. 101: We'll be exploring the different kinds of hitty things you can use on people, good techniques and aftercare! - with Jon and Ben
- Scene Play: How to craft a scene with your partner/s, what's a good start and how to take it from there! - with Phopy and Mia
- Fungeon Party! Come along and test out what you've learnt over the weekend, and basically come and enjoy yourself!
- Free Play: Come and have a chilled out play with friends, or ask any questions that have arisen over the weekend!